The initial fee to join Springfield Striders is £52 and subsequent years are £30 per annum*.
There are a number of benefits to joining our club, including:
- Payment of the England Athletics’ licence fee to register you as a member of this affiliated club. This gives you free access to setting up a Run Britain and Power of 10 account
- The opportunity to attend club training sessions twice per week (Tuesday & Thursday evenings)
- The opportunity to save £2 for each race you enter as an affiliated athlete
- Access to our members’ only Facebook page
- A Springfield Striders running vest in your first year of membership (which you must wear to race in)
- Subsidised club kit
- Free entry into a number of events, including all Essex, Mid-Essex and NESS (North Essex & South Suffolk) cross-country league races
- Free entry into the Essex Way Relay on the first Sunday of September
- Members’ social events (additional costs may apply)
- Entry into our Summer and Winter 5k handicap events
Membership is due when you join the club and then annually around March/April time. You will be emailed a renewal payment request via England Athletics.
When you become a member of or renew your membership with Springfield Striders RC you will automatically be registered as a member of England Athletics.
We will provide England Athletics with your personal data which they will use to enable access to an online portal for you (called myathletics). England Athletics will contact you to invite you to sign into and update your MyAthletics portal (which amongst other things, allows you to set and amend your privacy settings). If you have any questions about the continuing privacy of your personal data when it is shared with England Athletics, please contact email@example.com
As a member of Springfield Striders RC we expect you to help at, at least one club event each year.
|Social Member (social events only)||£10|
|1st Claim Member||£52|
|2nd Claim Member||£31|
*fees subject to change and are correct as at 08.11.2023